Let us create an extraordinary dining experience on your wedding day that you and your guests will never forget. The staff at Meg Hall wants your wedding to be perfect, which is why we are always attentive to your specific wants and needs. We are there for you on your day from the beginning to the end with a menu that you and your guests will love!
How We Make Your Wedding Day Special
Made By Meg provides phenomenal catering services for weddings throughout Los Angeles and Orange County, including Malibu, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Palos Verdes, Long Beach, and more. Our wedding catering services include an exceptional menu design, expert staff and varying styles that will accommodate any type of reception. We offer several different formats for your wedding: Plated Sit-Down Dinners, Butler Passed Hors d’oeuvres and Cocktail Hour, Tasting Menus, Buffets and Dessert Tables.
Here are a few of our favorite menu items:
- Asian Short Ribs with Cremini Mushrooms
- Petit Bacon, Date & Manchego Quesadillas
- Spicy Shrimp with Bok Choy & Thai Udon Noodles
- Crostini with Goat Cheese, Strawberries, & Balsamic Crème
- Spinach, Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Mahi Mahi Tamari Chile Glaze Served with Lime Wedges & Scallions
- Crispy Braised Pork Belly with Grilled Peaches & Ricotta Salata
- Spaghetti Squash with Grilled Sweet Peppers, Orange & Spring Onion Sauce
- Three Cheese Mac n’ Cheese
- Green Jasmin Rice
- White Cheddar, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Cold Grilled Corn, Crispy Bacon, Haas Avocado & Shaved Red Onion with Light Ranch Vinaigrette
- Roasted Acorn Squash with Parmesan & Candied Pumpkin Seeds
- Grilled Seasonal Vegetable Salad with Burrata Cheese & Fresh Basil
- Summer Peaches, Roquefort Cheese, Candied Walnuts, Fresh Basil over Baby Arugula, Honey Mustard Balsamic Dressing
- Apples, Toasted Almond Slices, St. Agur Cheese over Baby Arugula, First Press Olive Oil & Balsamic Crème
- Vanilla Bean Bread Pudding with Caramel Cider Apple Sauce
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake with spiced Crème Anglaise
Check our our full wedding catering menu here.
Incredible Food Deserves a Beautiful Setting
As your go-to Los Angeles Wedding Caterer, Meg Hall has served up her delicious food for clients in some of the most beautiful venues in California. From mountain views to serene garden settings, our preferred venues offer dream-like settings to host one of the most important days of your life.
Malibu Rocky Oaks is one of the premier locations for a beautiful outdoor Southern California wedding. The mountain backdrop and stunning expansive 360-degree views creates a setting for the perfect wedding day. With the perfect wedding day, should come the perfect menu and cocktails. At S + C’s Malibu Rocky Oaks wedding, we prepared a bar spread that included a spicy mule, peach passion champagne, longhand cabernet, Bombay sapphire gin and Stella Artois for the beer lovers.
Another favorite venue for wedding catering is Catalina View Gardens. This 94-acre estate overlooks the breathtaking coastal bluffs of Palos Verdes. From almost any spot at your wedding, you will have a view of the property’s vineyard, the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island. You can indulge in the incredible food and dance the night away under the bright stars in this incredible outdoor setting.
Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills brings all the glitz and glamour you could ever dream of, while also offering a casual California feel. The venue offers classic gardens to slate courtyards to views of the city, depending on your wedding theme. We love all the different settings Greystone Mansion has to offer and we can create the perfect menu to enjoy on your special day.
Erica and Christopher’s Malibu wedding included Wild Baby Arugula & Butter Lettuce Salad with Heirloom Tomatoes and Burrata Cheese, Hand-Carved Filet Mignon with Sea Scallops, Potato & Mushroom Tart and Haricot Vert.
How We Make Your Day Magical With Our Wedding Catering Services
Our clients aren’t just business relationships – we truly become immersed in every part of your big day to ensure that it is perfect. From meeting with you to select the perfect menu at tastings, to doing ten-time checks before the food is served to your guests. We want your day to be everything you’ve ever dreamed of with food that you’ll remember for years to come.
Feel free to contact us to set up a wedding catering consultation to discuss your dream wedding menu. As your premier Los Angeles wedding caterer, we look forward to helping make your wedding day absolutely perfect and delicious! Be sure to check our press and media page for photos of events and weddings we have catered. Call us at (310) 376-8600 with any questions.